Unframed art prints up to size A3 (30×42 cm) are shipped flat in a heavy-duty cardboard envelope.
Framed prints are wrapped in bubble wrap and packed in a cardboard box.
Larger prints on paper are shipped in a sturdy cardboard tube.
- Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg: € 5 or pick up for free at my studio in Antwerp.
- Europe: Unframed: € 15 – Framed: € 40
- The rest of the World: Unframed: € 30 – Framed: €80
- Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg: up to 1 week
- Europe: up to 2 weeks
- The rest of the World: usually 2 weeks (up to 4 weeks)
A tracking code will be sent within 4 days.
Please note that I do my best to show colours as realistic as possible but colours on screens and monitors may vary.
* If your art arrives damaged please take pictures of both the package and the artwork and contact me within 4 days so we can look for a solution together.
** All shipping costs will be shown upon checkout, however please know that import duties may apply for international shipment.
Buy More, Pay Less!
Whether you’re interested in the Mix & Match collection, Limited Edition prints or Originals, there’s always the option to combine more than 2 artworks to create a personal story.
For this reason I’m giving you a discount when buying more pieces at once:
- 3 pieces or more > 5% discount
- 5 pieces or more > 10% discount
- 8 pieces or more > 15% discount
This discount will be applied automatically when you add 3 or more pieces to your cart. It can also be combined with other discount vouchers. As little present from me to you.
Are you looking for a present?
Check the ‘Ship to a different address’ box at check-out to send your gift directly to the receiver.
You can also add a order note which I’ll write on a postcard to accompany your gift.
If you want to buy presents for different people at the same time, add their addresses to the order notes section at check-out.
Find it difficult to choose? Click here to buy a gift card!
Tips for Choosing Art for your Home
- Buy art you Love. It should be something you’ll enjoy having in your home every day. Trust your instinct and follow your heart.
- Mix periods and styles, high and low. Pair oil or acrylic paintings with street art, prints or a sketch you bought from a local artist at a market abroad. This way the art you show tells a story. Your story.
- Consider a contemporary piece for a traditional space and vice versa. It shakes things up and adds visual interest.
- Think about different places then your living or bedroom to enhance with art. Spaces above cabinets are perfect homes for art. Lean toward smaller pieces for these places so you can complement, not overwhelm, the space.
- Don’t be afraid to experiment with contrast. A painting that is a great contrast with the rest of the room draws the eye immediately to the artwork, letting it take centre stage in the room.
- Art can be matched to your interior if you want but know that a piece you’ve chosen with love will fit everywhere. ❤️
Do you need personal advice? I’m happy to help, send me an e-mail with your questions.
What are limited edition prints?
Limited edition prints are printed on paper, signed by hand and numbered.
Details can be found per print since this can be different per print.
Limited Edition prints are sold without frames. You can frame them in Ikea frames, buy frames online or ask your local framer to give them a unique and sophisticated look with a custom frame and matte.