Original Mixed Media pieces & paintings larger than 50×50 cm will be delivered by myself and my partner in the BeNeLux. I will contact you to set a date that fits you best. If you want we can help you with the hanging of the piece.
For shipments to other countries artworks are carefully wrapped in acid-free archival tissue paper, corner protections & bubblewrap. This package is then placed in a sturdy cardboard box so it arrives at your home in pristine condition*.
- Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg: FREE – € 5 for small pieces
- Europe: € 40 – (€ 15 for small pieces)
- The rest of the World: € 80 – (€ 30 for small pieces)
- Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg: 1 or 2 weeks, in consultation with you
- Europe: up to 3 weeks
- The rest of the World: usually 3 weeks (up to 4 weeks)
A tracking code will be sent within 4 days.
Please note that I do my best to show colours as realistic as possible but colours on screens and monitors may vary.
* If your art arrives damaged please take pictures of both the package and the artwork and contact me within 4 days so we can look for a solution together.
** All shipping costs will be shown upon checkout, however please know that import duties may apply for international shipment.
Buy More, Pay Less!
Whether you’re interested in the Mix & Match collection, Limited Edition prints or Originals, there’s always the option to combine more than 2 artworks to create a personal story.
For this reason I’m giving you a discount when buying more pieces at once:
- 3 pieces or more > 5% discount
- 5 pieces or more > 10% discount
- 8 pieces or more > 15% discount
This discount will be applied automatically when you add 3 or more pieces to your cart. It can also be combined with other discount vouchers. As little present from me to you.
Tips for Choosing Art for your Home
- Buy art you Love. It should be something you’ll enjoy having in your home every day. Trust your instinct and follow your heart.
- Mix periods and styles, high and low. Pair oil or acrylic paintings with street art, prints or a sketch you bought from a local artist at a market abroad. This way the art you show tells a story. Your story.
- Consider a contemporary piece for a traditional space and vice versa. It shakes things up and adds visual interest.
- Think about different places then your living or bedroom to enhance with art. Spaces above cabinets are perfect homes for art. Lean toward smaller pieces for these places so you can complement, not overwhelm, the space.
- Don’t be afraid to experiment with contrast. A painting that is a great contrast with the rest of the room draws the eye immediately to the artwork, letting it take centre stage in the room.
- Art can be matched to your interior if you want but know that a piece you’ve chosen with love will fit everywhere. ❤️
Do you need personal advice? I’m happy to help, send me an e-mail with your questions.