Entering the Bernard-Massard competition last months gave me some new ideas and I would love some feedback from you! 😊
- Would you buy a giftbox for wine?
- Would you prefer a cheaper price with no exclusivity or would you prefer a limited edition so that they are more special, considering the price would be (quiet a bit) higher when they are limited edition.
- What would you pay for a box like this? Maximum & minimum price?
- Would you prefer buying the wine yourself or would you like a box that has a bottle in it?
- If you want the wine included, would you like a budget wine or a more exclusive wine?
- Would you prefer buying a box in my webshop or in a shop that sells wine?
You would help me a lot by answering one or more of these questions (in English or Dutch)! Thanks in advance!
Unfortunately I din’t win the Bernard-Massard contest but it did give me another idea. I’m thinking about designing a series of gift boxes for the end of year and sell them through a selection of quality wine stores & webshops. In the video on the left you can see two proto-types.
I’ll be working out a business plan in summer and if things look good I’ll hope to start producing in September. Want to keep informed? Subscribe to my mailinglist! If you own a wine store and are interested in selling the boxes, feel free to send me an e-mail.
A big thank you to everybody who liked & shared the contest! <3
On May 11th, I made a painting and told my vision behind it on a stage in front of +100 people during the kick-off event of Federatie Kinderopvang.
A few weeks before a friend asked me why I didn’t do live video’s while I was painting or drawing. I told her that I didn’t like it when people saw my work in an early stage because it can be quit messy and I’m a perfectionist who only likes the end result. Besides this I’ve never felt comfortable with people looking over my shoulder when I’m working. I surprised myself when I said yes to this assignment. ;)
Quite a big move out of my comfort zone but differently worth it!
I’ll be re-arranging my webshop in the following weeks. I’ll take out 50 of the 100 days prints because it’s just to much and add some original paintings. The option to order a different color print will also be removed. If you want this option just send me an e-mail! :)
Besides this I’ll be working on some new small paintings which will be for sale in summer.
And maybe a collection of small golden illustrations in a limited edition, and the wine boxes of course, and, …, whiiieeeeeh! I’ve got more ideas then days in a year and I’ve been known for changing my plans so we’ll see! ;)